Keksit's Back!

Yep. I'm back.


And i will rework the global blog now alone,
since i do not know what happens with optc-guide.com

Some people missed me and told me i did a great job throughout the blogging.
..also i'm feelin good and like to continue

Currently transfered optc-guide guides, but will rework them all until ...soon.. and fit in what's still missing / fit for smartscreens.

Hyped


My Plans:
  • Fill in missing info (rework) in Raids / Fortnights (time consuming)
  • New Socket Guides
  • Tipps and Thoughts about new batches
  • Tierlist Update (this year.. lol)
  • New blog layout for CP9 Batch in near time
  • No comment section available

    (Need Help? Get on discord!)


What about all the new writers?
Currently working alone.
I had no business on plans of optc-guide's commondude


You may also like

No comments:

Need Help? Get on Discord :)

It's a Fansite! © Copyright: Content, Story,Game, Characters by www.onepiece-treasurecruise.com.. Powered by Blogger.

-

-